All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionWho is dear to you? PEN America 13: Lovers features short fiction by Don DeLillo, new poetry by John Ashbery and Marilyn Hacker, a conversation between Patti Smith and Jonathan Lethem, and much more-including a forum on literary love with John Barth, Jessica Hagedorn, Yusef Komunyakaa, Lily Tuck, and many others.
- Author BiographyPEN American Center is the largest of the 141 centers of International PEN, the world's oldest human rights organization and the oldest international literary organization. International PEN was founded in 1921 to dispel national, ethnic, and racial hatreds and to promote understanding among all countries. PEN American Center, founded a year later, works to advance literature, to defend free expression, and to foster international literary fellowship. Its 3,400 distinguished members carry on the achievements in literature and the advancement of human rights of such past members as James Baldwin, Willa Cather, Robert Frost, Allen Ginsberg, Langston Hughes, Arthur Miller, Marianne Moore, Eugene O'Neill, Susan Sontag, and John Steinbeck. To learn more about PEN American Center, please visit: www.pen.org. PEN American Center welcomes readers and writers from all walks of life to join us in our mission to protect free expression and celebrate literature. To learn how to become a Professional or Associate Member of PEN, please visit: pen.org/join.
- Author(s)Pen American Center
- Date of Publication02/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.