All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelp your preschooler master tracing and pen control skills with this colorful, practical and fun wipe-clean book. The sturdy board pages are full of great exercises and activities for your child to complete, helping them to develop these key first skills which lead to the ability to form letters and numbers before learning to write. The special pen included with the book allows all the exercises to be done over and over - simply wipe away with a cloth and try again!
- Author BiographyRoger Priddy's love for children's early learning has led him to create some of publishing's most successful children's non-fiction books, including Priddy Books' million-copy bestsellers, My Big Animal Book, My Big Truck Book and Happy Baby Words.Roger says: It is always rewarding to see a child enjoying and learning something from one of our books, especially babies, when you think it could be the first book they have ever seen. I am very lucky to have a career where you get to think up fun ways to teach a kid how to write their letters and learn their first words, whilst finding out about Dinosaurs at the same time! Roger lives with his wife, Zena, in London and Cork, Ireland. They have four children, who have given him most of his best ideas for his books.
- PublisherPriddy Books
- Date of Publication28/02/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleWipe Clean: Learn to Write
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPriddy Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width254 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains Board book
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $30.04
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.23
- AU $23.82Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.74
- AU $45.88Trending at AU $54.15
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.32
- AU $36.11Trending at AU $41.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.