All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.12
- AU $23.70Trending at AU $26.63
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $47.06Trending at AU $53.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.95
- AU $36.40Trending at AU $45.07
About this product
- DescriptionBefore a product ever reaches store shelves, it first has to be made. Learn about the steps of production in How Do They Make That? This series uses exciting images and easy-to-read text to show young readers how raw materials are turned into the finished products that people buy.
- Author(s)Rachel Lynette
- PublisherAv2 by Weigl
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleHow Do They Make That?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAv2 by Weigl
- Weight91 g
- Width183 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.