All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionBy: Virginia Alexander, Colleen Elliott and Betty Willie, Pub. 1980, Reprinted 2013, 512 pages, Index, ISBN #0-89308-143-4. Pendleton District from which Anderson, Pickens, Oconee and other counties were created was one of the major routes of migration through South Carolina nin the late 1700's and the 1800's. Until the publication of this book, thing of major significance has been available on this area and people seeking to do research in the Anderson Courthouse have found that the original records are available only at the State Archives. This volume consists of: Pendleton Probate Judge Estate Records, 1793-1799 and Guardian Book 1801-1819, Book C; Will Books A & B 1800-1857; Probate, Inventory, Appraisements, Sales 1839-1851; and Tax Returns n1835-1861.
- Author(s)Betty Willie,Colleen Elliott,Virginia Alexander
- PublisherSouthern Historical Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouthern Historical Press, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight676 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.