All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionPenny Scryer - Trading Bible, is a Strategy guide to penny stocks. Adaptable to all trade styles, but t limited to small cap plays. This is a strategy you can use to make money without losing your head. Penny Scryer is a handbook with a strategy to help you maintain focus on the goal of keeping your portfolio nicely balanced with patience. Of course many people think stock markets is gambling but it does take time and discipline to master the art of trading. To be able to plan a month to month risk reward, guidelines are great way to set yourself up for a rewarding income as a full time/PT trader. it will take discipline getting up early and studying the markets consistently, but it will payoff once you figure out your style. Did Babe Ruth become a legend because he quit on the first strike out? Its the same while learning how to trade, with each strike you get closer to home runs, you just need to find your zone. load the bases, and fire that home run rocket. if you can start with 10 plays and work your way to 24 stocks you will be golden, 10 dividend paying stocks, and the rest in whatever. 6 in Options, 6 in stocks or however you see fit. as long as you make 15min. out of the day to monitor whats going on. If you do t have much time on your hands set a GTC order, or just let it ride for a few months and log in to see how its progressing. However you trade, this Trading Bible will help you remember the goal, and a set up a discipline easy to read technical speech.
- Author BiographyL.K. Cruz P. Fashion Designer, Poet, Trader. Fulltime Ninja.
- Author(s)L K Cruz P,Lance K Cruz Phromnopavong
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.