All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Princess Cadet Evie returns to Pennyroyal Academy, she's suddenly become famous. Word has travelled far and wide of her defeating the witches and has inspired a wave of new recruits to the Academy. Though flattering, the unexpected attention is overwhelming for Evie, and amidst the piles and piles of fan mail, she finds a letter with an omius threat. A secret society has come out of the shadows with a wicked plan, putting the Academy in great peril. This new enemy has powers impervious to the princess's magic - posing a new risk to Evie and her friends. The danger looms even larger when Evie discovers someone close to the Academy may t be who they seem. It's up to Evie and her friends to uncover the devious plot and save their once venerable Academy before it's too late. This sequel to the beloved, critically-acclaimed Pennyroyal Academy promises middle-grade readers even more adventure and suspense.
- Author BiographyM. A. Larson is a film and television writer who lives with his wife, daughters, and two dogs in a canyon in California. Larson has written for Cartoon Network, Disney Channel, Disney XD, Disney UK, Discovery Kids Channel, The Hub, and Nickelodeon. As a writer on the cult sensation My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, he has been a guest at brony fan conventions from Paris, France, to Dallas, Texas.
- Author(s)M. A. Larson
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintG.P.Putnam's Sons Books for Young Readers'
- Weight476 g
- Width147 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.65
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.66
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.52
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $13.55
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $90.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.