All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis 40-page publication on pension actuarial mathematics covers topics such as (I) interest and mortality, (II) cost methods, (III) amortization and contributions, and (IV) Duration and Convexity. Part I on interest and mortality includes mortality rates and survival functions, the theory of interest, commutation functions, and life annuity factors. Part II on cost methods includes the Unit Credit (UC) Cost Method, the Projected Unit Credit (PUC) Cost Method, the Entry Age Normal (EAN) Cost Method, and the Aggregate Cost Method. Part III on amortization and contributions includes calculating amortization periods, formulas for amortization factors, and contribution requirements. Part IV has formulas and examples for Duration and Convexity. Each of the four parts has an exercise set with an answer key and explanations.
- Author BiographyPhilip Martin McCaulay has sold thousands of study guides and practice exam books in the fields of pensions, investments, finance, real estate, math, and massage therapy; including over thirty category top-100 bestsellers for Amazon's Kindle platform. His books are in the holdings of libraries all over the world including the Library of Congress. He has also written category bestsellers in card games, history, and cooking. Philip Martin McCaulay is an actuary with a BA in Mathematics from Indiana University. He is a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries (FSA), an Enrolled Actuary (EA), a Fellow of the Conference of Consulting Actuaries (FCA), and a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries (MAAA). He is an elected member of the Society of Actuaries Pension Section Council and serves on the Pension Section Communication Team. He is the editor of the Society of Actuaries Pension Section News. He volunteers to write, publish, and ship free copies of books to troops and military families through Operation Paperback.
- Author(s)Philip Martin McCaulay
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.