Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionGod's Holy Feasts are a reflection of the Body of the Messiah (Col 2:16-17), and like a revealing topographical map, they assist us as we follow Yeshuah toward our Father's Kingdom. Learn why both the Jewish and Gentile followers of Christ and His apostles continued to keep God's Feasts. Learn the Biblical meanings of Gods Holy Feasts. Learn the true Power, Nature and Essence of God's Holy Spirit - the Holy Seed. Learn about the Nature of God. Learn of the origins and evidence regarding the Trinity. Learn how God's plan of salvation for all mankind is pictured through God's Holy Feasts. Learn how we follow Christ through that plan. Learn what the reward of the saved is. Learn the incredibly symbolic and meaningful process of numbering each day toward Pentecost, as a symbolic countdown toward the true freedoms God's Law and Spirit bring. Learn why both God's Law and Spirit were given on Pentecost. Learn what the Greatest Power in the universe can do for you. From counting the symbolic wave omer of firstfruits, to the freedom inherent in receiving God's righteous Laws, all Israel needed was God's Holy Spirit to give them a new heart. With the available precious gift of God's Holy Spirit, by which His laws are written on our hearts, Gods people can w benefit more than ever from Gods guiding Truth that is revealed through Gods Holy Feasts, especially Passover through Pentecost! Do you kw how to count and keep Pentecost and why it was intrinsically tied to the Passover season - t the weekly Sabbath? For those who have eyes to see and ears to hear (Matt 11:15), there are rich and rewarding Holy treasures of truth waiting to be dug up and restored. The reader is warned: Digging up truth can be threatening to your traditions and to your comfort zone; it is also addictive and rewarding.
- Author(s)Don E Haney
- PublisherAaron Book Publishing
- Date of Publication24/03/2009
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAaron Book Publishing
- Weight472 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.