CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionToday, the cultural and architectural communities are re-assessing the site's significance in light of the achievement it represents. To its residents, Barbican living is an addiction. Its story spans decades or changing ideologies and tastes, and this book tells its full story for the first time.
- Author BiographyDavid Heathcote is a design writer and architectural historian. In 2002 he curated the 'Barbican: This was Tomorrow' exhibition at the Barbican. He is currently working on a book about the 1970s house.
- Author(s)David Heathcote
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/06/2004
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date27/01/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight1182 g
- Width246 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.