All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionLittle has been written, however, about the ability of movies to portray mental illness sympathetically and accurately. Zimmerman fills that void with a close look at mental illness in more than seventy American movies, beginning with classics such as The Snake Pit and Now, Voyager and including such contemporary successes as A Beautiful Mind and As Good as It Gets.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Noll Zimmerman is a retired college professor and communications manager.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Noll Zimmerman
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication29/09/2003
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleStudies in Film Genres
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width147 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.