All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionBecome a more productive manager. Learn how to bring out the best in everyone and gain the cooperation of even the most difficult people. The key is determining behavior styles. PeopleSmarts shows you how to decipher your own style first, then identify the styles of others, and finally adjust your behavior to increase cooperation.
- Author BiographyTONY ALESSANDRA, Ph.D., C.P.A.E., has been recognized by Meetings & Conventions as one of America's most electrifying speakers. His energetic speaking style, combined with his knowledge, experience, and education, captivates audiences nationwide. He has authored 12 books and has been featured in several award-winning audio and video training programs.
- Author(s)Janice Van Dyke,Michael J. O'Connor,Tony Alessandra
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/07/1994
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPfeiffer Wiley
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight502 g
- Width161 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.