All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.98Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- Description<b>DO NOT READ THIS BOOK UNLESS YOU WANT TO BECOME A WORLD-CLASS HEADHUNTER</b> If you want to make significant improvements in your recruitment results and become a member of the top, world headhunters, follow this <b>urthodox LinkedIn recruitment guide</b>. So-called 'social recruitment' is an inevitable trend in today's recruitment business, and LinkedIn is simply the main part of it. </p> This book reveals <b>many shortcuts and tricks</b> everybody was afraid to unleash, including: </p><ul><li>How to uncover any full LinkedIn profile view without upgrading to premium</li><li>How to override the limit of LinkedIn invitations</li><li>How to search through LinkedIn groups you cant join</li><li>How to use search engines to scan LinkedIn for candidates</li><li>How to automate candidate sourcing</li><li>How to track the steps of your competition on LinkedIn</li></ul> No matter if you are a <b>recruiter, headhunter, HR personnel, entrepreneur or startupreneur</b>, this book will help you to: </p><ul><li>Dramatically increase the efficiency of your recruitment activities</li><li>Skyrocket the volume of reachable candidates</li><li>Significantly cut costs of hiring new employees</li></ul><i> People as Merchandise, with its -nsense pragmatic approach, is an indispensable tool for today's recruitment professionals and entrepreneurs. </i><b>-- Barbara Corcoran, founder of The Corcoran Group, author, and investor on ABC's Shark Tank </b></p><i> Josef's book excels where others fail. I highly recommend it to any HR and staffing professional. </i><b>-- Horst Gallo, Director HR at IBM</b></p><i> People as Merchadise is t ather vague guide, rather a piece of art among recruitment manuals. Definitely a -brainer for all recruiters. </i><b>-- Jeanne E. Branthover, Managing Director at Boyden and the World's Most Influential Headhunter by BusinessWeek</b></p><b>Learn more at: </b></p><b>www.PeopleAsMerchandise.com</b></p>
- Author BiographyJosef Kadlec belongs among the first LinkedIn recruiters in Europe. His career path is logical but unexpected. He studied Software Engineering at the Faculty of Nuclear Sciences and Physical Engineering in Prague, and also earned his masters degree in Information Management. Right after his university studies he started to work for an international IT corporation as a software engineer.</p> That was also the moment of realization, his 'aha moment'. Why was such a corporation not able to hire to full capacity even though they had contracts with tens of staffing agencies? Why was he able to find those people and recruit them in a similar way, like he was hired by a regular personnel agency? He thought that he was capable, so he accepted the challenge and founded his own personnel agency, Jobs Consulting.</p> His analytical approach was completely different to all of the other personnel agencies, and was a great success. What's more, the competitive recruitment agencies adopted his progressive procedures to support their own success. His years of experience with direct recruitment have promoted him to the role of a leading world expert on LinkedIn recruitment.</p> His current life avenue is helping other recruiters and companies take advantage of LinkedIn and other social marketing tools. For this purpose, he established a LinkedIn(R) recruitment academy, LINREA.com (now belongs to the Recruitment Academy established by the recruitment agency GoodCall which was founded by Josef after publishing his book). It is important to mention that he has never worked for the LinkedIn Corporation and he is not affiliated with them in any manner. Josef is also an investor and advisor at Datacruit.com. Feel free to reach Josef via his LinkedIn profile: www.linkedin.com/in/josefkadlec </p>
- Author(s)Josef Kadlec
- PublisherJobs Consulting, S.R.O.
- Date of Publication13/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJobs Consulting, S.R.O.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.