CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.18
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.64
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.19
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.73
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $31.73
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.20
About this product
- DescriptionPerfect for capturing a young general reader's or an older reluctant reader's interest, these hi-lo titles feature gripping, minimal, fact-based text, dramatic and impactful pictures, to reveal fascinating facts about the strongest person, or those who undertook the longest unicycle jump, highest shallow dive, deepest free dive or spent the longest time in space! Packed to the brim with facts and figures this title is an unputdownable read!
- Author BiographyDaniel Gilpin is an experienced author of non-fiction titles.
- Author(s)Daniel Gilpin
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleRecord Busters
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Notefull-colour photographs
- Weight162 g
- Width190 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.