All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionPeople of the Fresh Water Lake presents evidence obtained from archaeological research about the lifeways of the prehistoric peoples of the town of Westborough, Massachusetts over the past 9000 years. More than this, it is an expression, by the professional archaeologist most familiar with the Westborough evidence, of the way in which New England archaeologists work to reconstruct that region's prehistoric past. Chapters on specific phases of Westborough's prehistory are interspersed with essays on the craft of archaeology, which are designed to engage the interest of the reader and to prepare him/her more fully to understand the evidence. The book is geared to the level of the educated reader who has an interest in the past, but t necessarily specific kwledge of either the methods used, or the results obtained, in the New England region.
- Author(s)Curtiss R Hoffman
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/1991
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies Series 11: Anthropology/Sociology
- Series Part/Volume Number47
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1990
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Note27 fig., 24 plates, 6 tab.
- Weight580 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.