All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.16Trending at AU $14.05
- AU $12.23Trending at AU $15.03
About this product
- DescriptionCashmere and Demarco are married, own three hair salons, and have a big house in Inglewood, California, with their timid 13-year-old daughter, Dominique. But things are far from perfect, or even rmal. Demarco holds deep resentment toward Cashmere and wants out of the marriage. His anger toward his wife makes him unable to have a close relationship with Dominique, who looks for a father's love elsewhere. Meanwhile, Cashmere's past continues to haunt her. Will Cashmere be able to save her daughter making the same mistakes she did before it's too late?
- Author(s)Karen Williams
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication18/09/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUrban Books
- Weight254 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.