All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $18.94
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionFor once, it seems, one is trying to pin a murder on Elear Swift, owner of the scrumptious pizzeria A Slice of Delight in the quiet little town of Timber Ridge, North Carolina. But someone has to answer for that body in her kitchen... and it looks like the final stop for Gregg Hatcher, her deliveryman, may be the state penitentiary...
- Author BiographyChris Cavender is the pseudonym for an Agatha Award nominated author who has appeared on the Independent Mystery Booksellers Association national bestseller list nine times. He's also published over 80 mystery short stories and has been nominated for three Derringer Awards for excellence in short mystery fiction.
- Author(s)Chris Cavender
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication10/05/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Pizza Lover's Mystery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKensington Publishing
- Out-of-print date07/03/2013
- Weight163 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.