All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter 7 days Pepper opens his eyes. After 2 months Pepper can leave his mother and come home with Lisa and Joey. After 3 months he needs a checkup at the vet's. In her journal Lisa writes down all the important events of Pepper's first year - and readers will learn all about days, weeks, months, and years as they find out just how much fun a new kitten can be. Together, Stuart J. Murphy and Marsha Winborn introduce the concept of calendar time and show all the fun and important things to do in a kitten's first year.
- Author BiographyStuart J. Murphy is a visual learning specialist. A graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design, he has a strong background in design and art direction. He also has extensive experience in the world of educational publishing. Drawing on all these talents, Stuart J. Murphy brings a unique perspective to the MathStart series. In MathStart books, pictures do more than tell stories; they teach math. Stuart J. Murphy and his wife, Nancy, live in Boston. Marsha Winborn, illustrator of A Valentine for Norman Noggs, has also illustrated Grandma's Cat and the Digby and Kate series. She lives in Santa Fe, New Mexico.<hr noshade> Marsha Winborn es ilustradora de varios libros para lectores jovenes, incluyendo A Valentine for Norman Noggs, por Valiska Gregory, Pepper's Journal y Probably Pistachio por Stuart J. Murphy, y Eggnapped!, por Marisa Montes.
- Author(s)Stuart J. Murphy
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2000
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleMathStart 2
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight130 g
- Width203 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Marsha Winborn
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.09
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.81
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.73
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.01
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.39
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.