All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis extensive volume covers basic and advanced aspects of peptide antibody production, characterization and uses. Although peptide antibodies have been available for many years, they continue to be a field of active research and method development. For example, peptide antibodies which are dependent on specific posttranslational modifications are of great interest, such as phosphorylation, citrullination and others, while different forms of recombinant peptide antibodies are gaining interest, tably nabodies, single chain antibodies, TCR-like antibodies, among others. Within this volume, those areas are covered, as well as several technical and scientific advances: solid phase peptide synthesis, peptide carrier conjugation and immunization, gemics, transcriptomics, proteomics and elucidation of the molecular basis of antigen presentation and recognition by dendritic cells, macrophages, B cells and T cells. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Comprehensive and authoritative, Peptide Antibodies: Methods and Protocols serves as an ideal reference for researchers exploring this vital and expansive area of study.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication02/10/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1348
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note16 black & white tables, 3 colour tables, biography
- Weight1025 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byGunnar Houen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.