All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is dedicated to the characterization of peptides and their applications for the study of biochemical systems. The contributing authors are all leaders in the field of peptide research. Part I, Characterization, presents the most recent advances in select analytical techniques. Part II, Application, presents a variety of specific applications for synthetic peptides. This book is an indispensable aid in the pursuit of new directions in peptide research.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication11/05/2007
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 386
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note98 black & white illustrations, 4 colour illustrations, 19 black & white tables, biography
- Weight675 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byGregg B. Fields
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.