All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe American Peptide Society (APS) provides a forum for advancing and promoting kwledge of the chemistry and biology of peptides. The approximately one thousand members of the Society come from North America and from more than thirty other countries throughout the world. Establishment of the APS was a result of the rapid worldwide growth that has occurred in peptide-related research, and of the increasing interaction of peptide scientists with virtually all fields of science. Peptides for Youth: The Proceedings of the the 20th American Peptide Symposium will highlight many of the recent developments in peptide science, with a particular emphasis on how these advances are being applied to basic problems in biology and medicine. The 20th American Peptide Symposium will take place June 26 - 30, 2007 in Montreal, Canada.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 611
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1216 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byEmanuel Escher,Susan Del Valle,William D. Lubell
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.