Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis book aims to chart the extent to which residents of the Netherlands perceive that they are subject to discrimination, from the perspectives of group identities, discrimination grounds, and societal domains. In addition, it highlights the consequences that people attach to their experiences. The study shows that different types of perceived discrimination are associated with different groups and are related to the way in which groups are perceived in Dutch society.
- Author BiographyIris Andriessen has studied discrimination as a researcher at the Netherlands Institute for Social Research SCP since 2007. Henk Fernee is survey methodologist at the Netherlands Institute for Social Research SCP since 2009. Karin Wittebrood's research interests are focused on crime and justice.
- Author(s)Henk Fernee,Iris Andriessen,Karin Wittebrood
- PublisherSociall en Cultureel Planbureau
- Date of Publication30/07/2014
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleSCP-Publication
- Series Part/Volume Number2014-5
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintSociall en Cultureel Planbureau
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, figures
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.