Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionIn the last few years there has been an explosion of philosophical interest in perception; after decades of neglect, it is w one of the most fertile areas for new work. Perceptual Experience presents new work by fifteen of the world's leading philosophers. All papers are written specially for this volume, and they cover a broad range of topics to do with sensation and representation, consciousness and awareness, and the connections between perception and kwledge and between perception and action. This will be the book on the philosophy of perception, a fascinating resource for philosophers and psychologists.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication19/01/2006
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteLine drawings
- Weight970 g
- Width164 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byJohn Hawthorne,Tamar Szabo Gendler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.