Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive source for all aspects of percutaneous image-guided biopsy. A synthesis of rationale, technique and evidence-based medicine, it offers a clear approach to imaging, devices, procedures and patient care. Replete with case studies, radiological images, illustrative diagrams and tables, this valuable reference is an indispensable addition to the bookshelves of all radiologists in training as well as practicing radiologists who would like to expand their biopsy service and refine their skills. The easy to follow format, organization and graphic presentations create a high-yield approach to practical information such as indications, technical considerations, anatomical considerations, outcomes and complications. This timely compendium is a necessity in this rapidly progressing field.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/10/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note204 black & white illustrations, 98 colour illustrations, 18 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1271 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byKamran Ahrar,Sanjay Gupta
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.