All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionPercutaneous Penetration Enhancers in a mini-series format comprising five volumes, represents the most comprehensive reference on enhancement methods - both well established and recently introduced - in the field of dermal/transdermal drug delivery. In detail the broad range of both chemical and physical methods used to enhance the skin delivery of drugs is described. All aspects of drug delivery and measurement of penetration are covered and the latest findings are provided on skin structure and function, mathematics in skin permeation and modern analytical techniques adapted to assess and measure penetration. In offering a detailed description of the methods currently in use for penetration enhancement, this book will be of value for researchers, pharmaceutical scientists, practitioners and also students.
- Author BiographyHoward I. Maibach is Professor of Dermatology at the University of California, San Francisco. He is a leading authority in the fields of dermatotoxicology and dermatopharmacology, in which he has conducted much original research and written very extensively, with a total of more than 2,500 publications as lead or co-author. Professor Maibach has served on the editorial boards of more than 30 scientific journals and is a member of many professional societies, including the American Academy of Dermatology and the International Commission on Occupational Health. He has also been the recipient of numerous honors, both within the United States and overseas. Nina Dragicevic-Curic graduated from the University of Belgrade, Faculty of Pharmacy in 1999 and subsequently obtained an MSc and a PhD (summa cum laude, Dr. rer. nat.) in Pharmaceutical Technology from the University of Belgrade and the Friedrich-Schiller University, Jena, respectively. Dr. Dragicevic-Curic is an accredited Specialist in Pharmaceutical Technology. Since 2007 she has been responsible for the preparation of compounded drugs in pharmacies of the state pharmaceutical company Apoteka Beograd in Belgrade. She has published in a variety of international journals.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication05/01/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note62 black & white illustrations, 70 colour illustrations, 24 colour tables, biography
- Weight1009 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byHoward I. Maibach,Nina Dragicevic
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.