All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionAn inspirational story about three old friends and the challenges they overcome. As the three friends set out on a journey to find their fortunes, they must travel all day and into the evening. Along the way, they talk and laugh and share memories that had long been forgotten. The sun is nearly setting behind the mountains in the distance when they finally arrive in the city where they plan to find their fortunes. One by one, each of the friends discovers the thing that will help them to realize their fortunes. When the third and last friend, Androkles, discovers his destiny, he is pleased and kws that he will have a good life. One day he discovers Peree', a magical figure, who is destined to provide guidance to the one she loves against a tyrannical King. When he is betrayed by someone close to him, she shows him how to master each of the challenges that are presented to him by the King, with the help of her loving family. Peree' and the Magic Fish is a charming tale of the beauty of true love that illustrates the meaning of goodness and the love of family.
- Author BiographyEvangelos Tsahiridis is from Valtonera, Florina, Greece. He writes about ancient Greek history. He is married to Anastasia and has two sons, Andronicos and Dimitrios.
- Author(s)Evangelos Tsahiridis
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication17/03/2010
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.