All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
About this product
- DescriptionVeteran garden writers Nancy Szerlag of the Detroit News and Alison Beck have created a beautifully photographed book that features over 681 perennials suited to Michigan's climate and growing conditions. Tips on planting, growing, recommended varieties, and problems and pests are included. A Quick Reference Chart provides at-a-glance information on color, blooming, height, hardiness, and light and soil requirements.
- Author(s)Alison Beck,Nancy Szerlag
- PublisherLone Pine Publishing
- Date of Publication08/02/2002
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitlePerennials for . . .
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLone Pine Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.