All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToo much valuable teacher time is devoted to the kind of marking and feedback which does little to improve pupils' learning. This easy to read, practical guide introduces a range of invative and practical strategies and top tips to ensure that assessment genuinely is for learning. A simple how to guide for implementing sustainable Assessment for Learning in your school.
- Author BiographyClaire Gadsby is a freelance education consultant, trainer and keynote speaker. She has more than 15 years of teaching experience and was Head of English at her last school. She prides herself on being very close to the realities of life in the classroom and regularly team-teaches or delivers demonstration lessons for teachers to observe and critique.
- Author(s)Claire Gadsby
- PublisherIndependent Thinking Press
- Date of Publication20/12/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCarmarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIndependent Thinking Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width124 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJackie Beere
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.