All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionPerfect English Cottage explores 18 inspirational homes that celebrate the best of cottage style in the English countryside. The book looks at the decorating and design solutions that make the cottages as attractive inside as out, as well as practical and comfortable to live in. Bestselling author Ros Byam Shaw takes a fresh look at this perennially appealing style, which she divides into five chapters: Character, Holiday, Romance, Simplicity and Elegance. The featured homes are incredibly varied, from a tiny house with exposed beams to a pared-down Georgian gem, to a picture-perfect cottage with roses over the door-and plenty more adorning the interior. Each section ends with a Get The Look page with ideas for recreating the style in your own home.
- Author BiographyRos Byam Shaw is the author of Perfect English, Interiors by Design and Old House New Home (all Ryland Peters & Small). She lives in Colyton, Devon.
- Author(s)Ros Byam Shaw
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/2009
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note350 col photographs
- Weight1418 g
- Width244 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.