Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.65
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionAn edgy, glitzy, addictive romance - be careful what you wish for Young, naive and stunning, Katrina is trying to make it as a model in Paris, sharing a tiny, run-down dorm and only just scraping a living. She's about to cut her loses and head back to London when she's spotted one night and asked out by THE ultimate movie heart-throb, actor Dominic Cayley. She kws t to get too excited though - his girlfriends never last longer than a few dates. But when he keeps turning up on her doorstep, whisking her off for super-glam party weekends in Monaco, showering her in expensive jewels and designer clothes, she's more than happy to be swept off her feet...
- Author BiographyMarisa Heath, former teenage model, now works as a Parliamentary Officer, as well as a county councillor in Surrey.
- Author(s)Marisa Heath
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication25/06/2009
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle Black Dress
- Weight174 g
- Width111 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.