All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis work offers perfect phrases to stand out on the TOEFL - for the more than 800,000 people who take the test. To be accepted into most North American undergraduate and graduate programs, international students must take and pass the Test of English as a Foreign Language. Perfect Phrases for the TOEFL Speaking and Writing Sections gives you all the phrases and most commonly used words you need to excel on both the writing and speaking sections of the test. Presented in the easy-to-understand Perfect Phrases format, these phrases allow you to effectively communicate and express yourself in standard American English, and to score your very best on the test.
- Author BiographyRoberta Steinberg, Professor or English and ESL at Mount Ida College and adjunct instructor at MIT, has written several TOEFL and TOEIC preparation texts, including McGraw-Hill's TOEFL CBT.
- Author(s)Roberta Steinberg
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitlePerfect Phrases Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Weight176 g
- Width124 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
Most relevant reviews
- lucybox200906 Sep, 2013by
PERFECT BOOK OF PERFECT PHRASES !!!!!
Excellent, wonderful and very useful book for people who wants to know English very well and who need get TOEFL test. I recommend to all people who interest American English, very very USEFUL book and just must have in your library!!!!