All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionKay Schubach almost has it all - a great job, a beautiful apartment, a life of champagne and mixing it with Sydney's A-list, and a steady relationship. By chance she meets handsome and charismatic Simon. He sweeps her off her feet with promises the one thing her younger boyfriend won't give her - a baby. She takes the biggest risk of her life, leaving all certainties behind for love. All too quickly, the romance turns sour, and Simon goes from charming to controlling, from magnetic to threatening. By the time Kay uncovers his violent past, Simon has decided he will t let her go - and he's t a man to be argued with. Trapped in a terrifying relationship, isolated from friends and family, Kay must decided what she values most, and fight for it. A brutally honest cautionary tale, this is a true story of obsession and desire.
- Author BiographyKay Schubach has worked primarily in media and philanthropy, and lived in the United States, France and Laos. She has managed the business affairs of several high-profile film and music identities and now manages a successful art gallery in Sydney. Currently completing a Master's degree in Applied Linguistics, she is an intrepid explorer and likes to travel to faraway places. Perfect Stranger is her first book.
- Author(s)Kay Schubach
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication30/01/2013
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPenguin Books Australia
- Weight223 g
- Width129 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- yallaroo1410 Jul, 2015by
Value for money.
A real eye opening book. A great read for people with similar experiences and for those that need to have their eyes opened to such cases.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.