Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.36Trending at AU $24.64
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.66
- AU $46.46Trending at AU $51.94
- AU $12.39Trending at AU $19.19
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $33.23Trending at AU $38.65
- AU $10.58Trending at AU $13.86
About this product
- DescriptionA brand-new vel of romantic suspense from New York Times bestselling author Elizabeth Lowell!Sara Medina is a designer and art dealer from San Francisco. She matches her clients' desires with fine and folk art from the world over--living up to her thriving business named Perfect Touch. She still remembers her rural childhood of hard work and poverty on the family dairy farm, but she keeps it firmly in the past as she searches out new artwork and artists that are on the breaking edge of acclaim. After she experienced the cultural riches San Francisco had to offer, she decided her life would be that of an urban career woman rather than a working mom commuting from the suburbs. With the intensive hours and travel required to grow her business to the next level, she has time or energy left for romantic or family entanglements.Jay Vermillion recently inherited Vermillion Sky, a ranch that nestles up to Wyoming's Grand Teton Mountains--and the estates of the rich and restless. As a returned veteran of numerous deployments over the course of two wars, he finds himself wrestling with the demands of a ranch that has been run down during his father's long illness. Between the urgent need to modernize and revitalize the Vermillion Sky and an unexpected and vicious fight with his former stepmother over the custody of w-valuable paintings that were part of his father's estate, Jay has time for finding a wife and creating a sixth generation of Vermillions to ensure the family legacy continues.When Jay hires Sara to appraise and market his father's cache of paintings by Harris Custer Armstrong, neither one expects the explosive results of their eventual meeting in Jackson, Wyoming. In addition to a mutually inconvenient attraction, they discover a double murder at the edge of the ranch lands and a potential betrayal even closer to home. All trails lead to Custer's artwork as valuable eugh to kill for, especially an unkwn painting rumored to be called The Muse.As Sara and Jay unravel the motive for the killings, they both discover that love, like murder, doesn't wait for a convenient time. On the heels of that soul-shattering realization, Sara is targeted for murder. Suddenly, the war-weary soldier finds something he is once again willing to die for.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Lowell
- Date of Publication28/07/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight272 g
- Width132 mm
- Height147 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Read byNicol Zanzarella
- Contained items statement9 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time650
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.