All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionHandmade gifts add a truly personal touch and can be packaged to perfectly tie in with the theme of your wedding. In Perfect Wedding Favours, Susannah Blake has created 28 ideas for adorable favours, as well as beautiful ways to present them. Candies and Confections include fudge cubes and rich chocolate truffles, perfect for packaging prettily and finishing with a ribbon. Cakes and Baked Treats features chic French macarons and adorable bite-sized cakes, while Celebration Cookies provides inspiration for turning these simple treats into glamorous gifts. Present glistening doves or gold cookies threaded with organza. Lastly, other treats provides ideas for more unusual gifts. Say thank you with bags of irresistible praline clusters or petit pots of strawberry jam complete with a label marking the date of your special day. Whatever your theme, budget or personal taste, you will find a wedding favour that is the perfect way to say thank you on your wedding day.
- Author BiographySusannah Blake is a food writer who has written more than 20 books, including Cupcake Heaven and On Toast (both Ryland Peters & Small). Her work has appeared in numerous magazines and newspapers including The Daily Express, She, Livingetc. and Hello!
- Author(s)Susannah Blake
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication19/09/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note40 colour photographs
- Weight339 g
- Width190 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
- Edition StatementUK Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.