CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionPerfect Wedding Planning is an indispensable guide to every aspect of arranging and coordinating the wedding you've always wished for. Covering everything from booking the caterers to choosing the wedding favours, it walks you through exactly what you need to do and gives great advice about how to realise your dream without breaking the bank. With checklists to make sure you have everything covered, specialist tips from florists and photographers, and a unique chapter on getting married abroad, Perfect Wedding Planning has all you need to make your special day memorable and magical. The Perfect series is a range of practical guides that give clear and straightforward advice on everything from getting your first job to choosing your baby's name. Written by experienced authors offering tried-and-tested tips, each book contains all you need to get it right first time.
- Author BiographyFor many years, Cherry Chappell has been a public relations practitioner and writer in the fields of health and wellbeing, covering both orthodox and complementary medicine. She lives in London and Cornwall. Her other books include Minding Your Own Business: Survival Strategies for Starting Up on Your Own, Writing Better Letters and Perfect Wedding Planning.
- Author(s)Cherry Chappell
- Date of Publication17/08/2015
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRandom House Books
- Weight128 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.