All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExpert author and founder of Virtuous Bread, Jane Mason, has provided the ultimate companion for those wanting to master the art of baking with starters and wild yeast. Chapters dedicated to each type of sourdough cover everything from basic step-by-step instructions to troubleshooting tips and advice on equipment and ingredients. Perfecting Sourdough is packed with useful information to give even the most vice baker the confidence to crack sourdough!
- Author BiographyJANE MASON founded Virtuous Bread in 2010 to make it fun and easy for people all over the world to make and find and learn about bread and in so doing to forge the link between bread and virtue. Jane bakes, teaches baking, and speaks about bread as a catalyst for social change.
- Author(s)Jane Mason
- PublisherApple Press
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintApple Press
- Width220 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $26.42Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $40.17
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $29.41Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $33.61
- AU $24.51Trending at AU $26.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.