All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBanish acne, spots and blemishes! 80% of the population have suffered from acne at some stage of their lives. Acne can be a frustrating, embarrassing, disfiguring and often painful condition. As one of the most common and widespread conditions, it affects children, teenagers and adults alike. Any condition that alters the physical appearance has far-reaching, debilitating consequences, including low self-esteem, isolation and helplessness. But today, thanks to extensive research and a wealth of information, it doesn't have to. Perfectly Clear: The Perfect Guide to Clear Skin is a concise, reliable and accurate guide that deals with all aspects of living with acne. From how it develops and how it can be treated, to what products to avoid and what lifestyle changes to make, respected experts Dr Nick Lowe and Dr Philippa Lowe share invaluable information to get perfectly clear skin. Acne can be seen as a trivial condition and, because of this, sufferers often don't get the care and treatment they need. With a vast range of treatments available, sometimes only a small change is required to make a significant difference to the condition. This book, quasi-manual, is a helpful, go-to reference book and troubleshooting guide for any acne sufferer. It explains the facts and debunks many of the commonly held theories about acne and affirms that, with the correct treatment, it need t be a long-term problem. Perfectly Clear: The Perfect Guide to Clear Skin is the ideal read for sufferers of this condition, as well as their family and friends.
- Author BiographyDr Nick Lowe Consultant Dermatologist and Clinical Professor of Dermatology. Dr Philippa Lowe physician with a diploma in Dermatology and has worked alongside her father for many years.
- Author(s)Nick Lowe
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/03/2016
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.