All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionMistletoes suck. My best friend sucks. That old lady down the street sucks. And it's all because they all want me and Dave Mayers, the only man I've ever loved, to get back together. And this season, they may just get their wish. Their tricks are shameless and advice persuasive.
Welcome, to Millie Cartlon's Christmas and the best gift she's received in a long time - a perfect kiss. Note: Perfectly Kissed is a short prequel to Perfectly Loved with a HFN (Happy for Now ending). Intended for mature audience only.
- Author BiographyUSA Today Bestselling Author Lacey Silks writes erotic and contemporary romances with a touch of suspense. Her stories come from her life, dreams and fantasies. She's a happily married wife with two kids who uses her husband to test out the more intimate scenes for her writing - he said he doesn't mind it at all. Lacey likes to make her readers blush and experience the story as if they were the characters. Drawing on the reader's most sensitive emotions through realistic stories satisfies her more than... ...ok not really, but you get the point;) She likes a pinkish shade on a woman's cheeks, men with large feet and sexy lingerie-especially when it's torn off the body. Her favorite piece of clothing is a birthday suit.
- Author(s)Lacey Silks
- PublisherMylit Publishing
- Date of Publication18/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMylit Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.