Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Peter Bogetoft - THE expert on the theory and practice of benchmarking - provides an in-depth yet very accessible and readable explanation of the best way to do benchmarking, starting from the ground up. Rick Antle William S. Beinecke Professor of Accounting, Yale School of Management CFO, Compensation Valuation, Inc. I highly recommend this well-written and comprehensive book on measuring and managing performance. Dr. Bogetoft summarizes the fundamental mathematical concepts in an elegant, intuitive, and understandable way. Jon A. Chilingerian Professor, Brandeis University and INSEAD Bogetoft gives in his book Performance Benchmarking an excellent introduction to the methodological basis of benchmarking. Christian Parbol Director, DONG Energy This book is the primer on benchmarking for performance management. Albert Birck Business Performance Manager, Maersk Oil This excellent book provides a n technical introduction for performance management. Misja Mikkers, Director, Dutch Health Care Authority With this very well written and comprehensive introduction to the many facets of benchmarking in hand, organizations have excuse for t applying the best and cost effective benchmarking methods in their performance assessments. Stig P. Christensen Senior R&D Director, COWI
- Author(s)Peter Bogetoft
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- Series TitleManagement for Professionals
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note50 black & white tables, biography
- Weight565 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.