All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn To Sell Is Human, Daniel Pink devotes an entire chapter to Salit and her work. Now, Salit-an evangelist for creativity, communication, and invation in the workplace-has written a manifesto that provides the tools to seize opportunities and completely transform how we perform at work. Whether you're navigating your way on a new team, expanding your leadership role, or just trying to get heard in a meeting, you're facing the kind of workplace challenge we all run into sooner or later: you need to elevate your performance. In PERFORMANCE BREAKTHROUGH, Salit helps you hone your listening, relationship, and communication skills, build a healthy work environment, and grow as a leader by artfully blending techniques from theatrical performance with the new science of performative psychology. The combination of her case studies and practical exercises will help you deliver exceptional results.
- Author BiographyCathy Rose Salit is the CEO of Performance of a Lifetime. Her clients include Nike, American Express, Chanel, Pfizer, and Jet Blue. A sought-after speaker, coach, singer, and comedy improviser, Salit has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, and Wired. She lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Cathy Rose Salit
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHachette Books
- Content Note20 b&w illustrations throughout
- Weight460 g
- Width158 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.