All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe performance of an organization ultimately rests on the quality of its people. How well they work together to develop and implement business strategies determines the organization's success in a global and competitive world. This absolute requirement for the right people, teams and organization is widely recognized by business leaders, but the equation behind it remains unkwn for many. Performance Equation distills the leading-edge human resources (HR) and organizational performance concepts and models down to their fundamentals, and shows how each variable fits into a simple and integrated performance equation. It offers team leaders and HR practitioners thought-provoking ideas and the necessary challenges to conventional wisdom and political correctness needed to induce reflection and action on what the right HR program is to solve their organizational performance equation.
- Author(s)Mario G Patenaude
- Date of Publication29/04/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.