All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $57.63Trending at AU $60.49
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book serves as a textbook for an introductory course on performance management. It gives an overview over various aspects of managing performance of the modem enterprise by focusing on performance evaluation and measurement and performance improvement techniques. Most of the material is based on a thorough literature search and an extensive reference list has been included. The book has been sponsored by the Norwegian productivity research program TOPP and by the COMETT program of the European Community Commission. It has been applied as the text for a continuing education course both within TOPP and the COMETT project APECE. It will also serve as part of a course material for a master's degree in techlogy management. The book is aimed at an audience of business and techlogy oriented personnel at middle and higher management level in manufacturing industry. At the same time it is suitable as a textbook for business and engineering schools and colleges. is organized in five parts discussing productivity and The book performance, performance planning, performance review, performance improvement and performance influencing factors. The authors have worked closely together to obtain a well coordinated text without overlap. They have provided a draft. This draft has been circulated for comments amongst the authors and amongst external experts. Based on their input the manuscript has been revised. Eivald RfI}ren and Einar Printz Moe, chairman of the board and program manager for the TOPP research program respectively, have also provided valuable input to the book.
- Date of Publication16/11/2012
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight629 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byAsbjorn Rolstadas
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.