Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a set of fully up-to-date set of tools needed by those involved in performance management in schools - heads, teachers, support staff, goverrs and SIPs. Drawing on actual experience in schools the book details the legal requirements, contains photocopiable forms for all stages in the process, covers the whole cycle from preparation to monitoring, and covers all staff, including support staff.
- Author BiographyMichele Robbins is an independent consultant, advising local authorities, governing bodies, the National College of School Leadership and national government. She is a lead tutor on the NPQH and acts as a performance management consultant to schools.
- Author(s)Michele Robbins
- PublisherAdamson Books
- Date of Publication24/09/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambs
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAdamson Books
- Out-of-print date19/11/2013
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.