CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionPerformance Management in 2012 is the first in a series of annual publications in which The KPI Institute will provide an overview of the state of the discipline. The current volume was developed through a qualitative research study reviewing both primary collected data and secondary sources. It covers a variety of topics, from subject matter expert perspectives, to keyword trends and review of governmental efforts in promoting Performance Management at national level. Other relevant sections are: education, career, resources and software.
- Author BiographyThe KPI Institute is a leading authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education, providing through its publications and training courses insights on how to measure and manage with KPIs. It runs five main research programs, dedicated to performance management, the Balanced Scorecard, KPIs and organisational strategy. The main program, dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, resulted in the establishment of www.smartKPIs.com, the largest online database of well documented KPI examples, with over 7000 examples from 15 functional areas and 24 Industries. Over the last 8 years, The Institute assisted over 3,000 organizations in finding solutions to their KPI needs.
- Author(s)The Kpi Institute
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byAurel Brudan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.