All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent years, purchasing performance measurement have steadily gained in importance in theory and practice. Yet, in many cases, the focus still remains on cost items, especially savings. Moreover, reported performance ratios in purchasing are frequently called into question in terms of their amount and efficacy. Most of the time, there is tie-in at all with staff compensations. To meet these and other challenges, this book presents a holistic approach for purchasing performance measurement and the incentive systems associated with it. The following topics are dealt with in detail: * Purchasing performance measurement on the level of commodity groups and the procurement organization * Supplier evaluation and performance measurement on the level of the buyer-supplier relationship * Comprehensive systems for purchasing performance measurement, such as the procurement value added and the purchasing balanced scorecard * Performance-oriented incentive systems and bonus payments for buyers, procurement organizations and suppliers Readers are thus provided with comprehensive guidelines for the implementation and realization of sustained performance measurement and incentivization in purchasing.
- Author BiographyThe authors of this series are researchers of the University of St.Gallen, scientists of other leading international research centers with the focus on procurement and supply chain management, consultants of Kerkhoff Consulting and practitioners. As a result of the frequent formation of mixed teams, consisting of authors with theoretical and practical background, a close link between these disciplines occurs.
- Author(s)Daniel Maucher,Erik Hofmann,Martin Kotula,Oliver Kreienbrink
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleProfessional Supply Management
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note67 black & white illustrations, 12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight473 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.36Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.