All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis document presents the findings from Project R6857 Performance Monitoring of Infrastructure Procurement for Urban Low Income Communities carried out by the authors as part of the Kwledge and Research Programme, Infrastructure and Urban Development Department, Department for International Development (DFID) of the British Government. The purpose of this project is to develop a framework and tools for the appraisal, monitoring and evaluation of micro-contracts for the procurement of local infrastructure in urban low-income communities. In addition to the standard measures of time, cost and quality, the work also attempts to capture some of the crucial wider socio-ecomic impacts of community-based works. The findings in this booklet will be of use to dor/lending agencies, government officials, and n-government organizations (NGOs) involved in improving services for the urban poor.
- Author(s)Andrew Cotton,M. Sohail
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationLoughborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.