All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionOptimize, improve and enhance training and recovery with Performance Nutrition . Based on the most current research in nutrient timing, this brand new book blends theory with applied content and real-life examples to help nutritionists, athletes and coaches design nutrition plans based on each athlete's individual needs and the specific demands of the sport. Practical and user friendly, this text also includes In Practice application exercises, mini-case studies and four extended case studies to assist in translating the information to your own practice.
- Author BiographyKrista Austin, is an exercise physiologist, nutritionist and NSCA-certified strength and conditioning specialist. Austin was a performance nutritionist with the English Institute of Sport, where she provided services to 18 Olympic sports and the England cricket team. Bob Seebohar is a board-certified specialist in sport dietetics and owner of Fuel4mance, a leading nutrition consulting firm serving amateur and elite athletes.
- Author(s)Bob Seebohar,Krista Austin
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication03/03/2011
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note10 illustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.