All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.22Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionFootball is a game that depends on strength, speed and power. The demands are high, the hits are hard, and recovery is key to injury prevention and longevity. As a result, the nutritional requirements for the sport are unique. This book provides youth, high school and college football players and their parents with cutting-edge information on how to gain a competitive edge in this demanding sport.
- Author BiographyLisa Dorfman, MS, RD, CSSD, Sports Nutritionist for the University of Miami Athletic Department and Director of Sports Nutrition & Performance in the Department of Sports Medicine at the University of Miami, has worked with hundreds of athletes and been a personal nutritionist for many NFL players.
- Author(s)Lisa Dorfman
- PublisherMAG, Incorporated
- Date of Publication31/05/2012
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationIthaca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMAG, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight434 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.