All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionManaging employees' performance is central to the role of every manager. Yet few organisations or managers are satisfied with their performance management systems - and few employees look forward to their performance reviews. This discontent has two main causes: first, employees' performance is often managed in isolation from the plans and targets of the work group or business unit; and second, the organisation is using inappropriate systems and methods of performance management.Performance Planning and Review describes how systematic performance management - planning, monitoring, reviewing, rewarding and developing what individual employees and work teams do - is the key to organisational success in today's complex and competitive world. Using practical examples, the author outlines the options available to organisations and managers, and discusses how to work out what is best for your organisation.Performance Planning and Review has been popular with managers, human resources specialists, students and others since its original publication. This new edition has been substantially revised to capture the latest research and good practice. It includes extensive coverage of new techniques like 360-degree feedback, and to open up new areas such as performance planning and review for teams.
- Author BiographyRichard Rudman is a well-known consultant, author and teacher who has worked with a range of private and public sector organisations on the design and implementation of performance planning and review systems.
- Author(s)R.S. Rudman
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Content Noteindex
- Weight424 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
- Interest AgeFrom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.