Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.66Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionPerformance, Transport and Mobility is an investigation into how performance moves, how it engages with ideas about movement, and how it potentially shapes our experiences of movement. Using a critical framework drawn from the 'mobility turn' in the social sciences, it analyses a range of performances that explore what it means to be in transit.
- Author BiographyFiona Wilkie is Senior Lecturer in Drama, Theatre and Performance at the University of Roehampton, UK. Her work on various aspects of mobility, place and site-specific performance has been published in a number of books and journals including Contemporary Theatre Review, TDR and Blackwell's Concise Companion to Contemporary British and Irish Drama (2008).
- Author(s)Fiona Wilkie
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/11/2014
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight415 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.