All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in a clear and objective manner, this revised edition provides comprehensive coverage of the Indian ecomy. With extensive references to original works, this account examines updated data and answers important financial questions on topics that include basic issues in ecomic development; ecomy and independence; policy regimes; development and structural change; and sectoral trends and issues. Especially designed for less-advanced students, this resource is an ideal introduction to the Indian ecomy.
- Author BiographyUma Kapila is the senior editor for the Academic Foundation; a coeditor of numerous books on India's economy, banking, and finance, including 1991-2011: Two Decades of Economic Reforms and Indian Economy Since Independence ; and a former professor of Indian economics at the University of Delhi.
- PublisherAcademic Foundation
- Date of Publication15/07/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationGhaziabad
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintAcademic Foundation
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byUma Kapila
- Edition Statement12th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.